the best mortgage solution for you
what makes Jim different?
Jim Cook – Mortgage Broker
TMG The Mortgage Group
Jim Cook has been helping individuals and companies better understand their financial options for three decades. He wants to help you understand the mortgage process, get the best solution for you and your family and protect you from costly mistakes. His business is focused on first time purchasers as well as helping his extensive client base trade up, renew and refinance as needed. Whether you have worked with Jim before or not, he will bring his experience and self-proclaimed role as consumer advocate to your mortgage needs.
TMG The Mortgage Group is an award winning Canadian Mortgage company, privately owned since 1990, with a national network of over 700 mortgage brokers and agents who collectively have assisted over a quarter million Canadians with their mortgage financing.
- over a decade of feedback from your friends and neighbours – see google reviews as well!
- personally brokered well over $100 million in mortgages from Bruce County
- has partnered with The Brick for a decade providing up to 40% off furniture and mattresses for all mortgage clients
- has trained and audited mortgage lenders across eastern Canada
- is an inaugural national Award of Excellence recipient for his work as a Broker in Canada in 2014
was recognized as being in the top 20% of Brokers across Canada for TMG Mortgage Brokerage every year since 2015.
- has an MBA in finance and was a Certified Management Accountant for over 20 years
is an Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) and a member of Mortgage Professionals Canada
founded the Home Benefits program making available mortgage advice and solutions for some 25,000 PWU members across Ontario
- brings 30 years of mortgage and commercial lending, banking, corporate financial management and corporate governance
- was Vice Chair and Board Member for Habitat for Humanity Grey Bruce Board for three years ending 2016 and was a Board Member for Kincardine BIA for many years
- directs a portion of every commission to the Breakfast Club of Canada
- wishes he still had a hair on his head for every $1 of mortgage he has ever funded!
- has been known to get creative at halloween occasionally
- yes, has a unique brand of humour …